Submission of complaints
Every person has the right to file a complaint if the person finds that his/her rights have been breached upon the provision of the services of Vihjeliin.
- A complaint can be submitted using the message form on the website by choosing ‘other’ as the content.
- A complaint must include the complainant’s name, the grounds for the complaint, whether or not they would like to receive feedback, and their contact details.
- A complaint that does not include the complainant’s contact details will not be handled.
- A response to a complaint will be sent on behalf of the Vihjeliin team.
- A response to a complaint will be sent as soon as possible, but not later than within 10 business days.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the response given on behalf of the Vihjeliin team, the complainant has the right to contact the Estonian Union for Child Welfare by e-mailing their complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In this case, the complaint will be handled by the management board of the Estonian Union for Child Welfare and the project manager of Vihjeliin.
- Every person has the right to contact an independent supervisory authority, i.e. the Data Protection Inspectorate or the court, with his/her complaint.